Seiten

Dienstag, 8. Januar 2013

Genestealer Cult... a humble beginning

In my local shop (dragonlordgames.de) there is a Generals event running, were you start a new army with a few other people and build your forces in steps of 500 or so points...

And, crazy as I am, i´ve chosen to take the challenge with some genestealer cultists, as I´m totally fascinated by the old fluff.



First, I had to think about the fitting codex. I came up with the Imperial Army as the best choice and used onlinecodex.de to cobble a list:


*************** 1 HQ ***************
Primaris-Psioniker -> my Magus, leading the little Army

- - - > 70 Punkte

*************** 1 Elite ***************
Psioniker-Kampftrupp -> Hybrids with psionic ability
9 Sanktionierte Psioniker
- Aufseher
+ Chimäre
- Schwerer Flammenwerfer
- Schwerer Flammenwerfer
- - - > 165 Punkte


*************** 2 Standard ***************
Veteranentrupp -> Hybrids, 4th generation
- Veteranensergeant
- - - > 70 Punkte

Veteranentrupp -> Hybrids, 4th generation
- Veteranensergeant
- - - > 70 Punkte

*************** 1 Befestigung ***************

Imperiale Bastion -> their entry point to the catacombs, where they dwell...as I love to modify scenery
- Waffenstellung mit Vierlings-Flak
- - - > 125 Punkte


Gesamtpunkte Imperiale Armee : 500
And the first model, he is my Magus, build from the body of Ikit Claw (Skaven), the head of a space wolves scout (plastic) some imperial fantasy archer arms and some metal rod + Stealerskull as Staff.


My 4th Generation Hybrids (played as Veteran Squads) will be build from Cadian legs and Arms with LaserRifles, the bodys and heads will be from the Space Marine Scout-Sprue.

so, stay tuned for more in the next days !


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen